Nottinghamshire County Council have launched their own app called MyNotts.
MyNotts app will make it quicker, easier, and more
convenient for local people to access council services. Residents can
use the app to:
- Receive updates on school closures, check when school holidays are, and apply for school places
- Report highways issues, including potholes, faulty streetlights, and overgrown vegetation
- Find their closest Household Waste & Recycling Centre, and see what can be taken there
- Access information about care services offered by Nottinghamshire County Council
- See which events are happening in their local area and our three country parks
- Keep up to date with news from across Nottinghamshire
is only the first phase of the app’s development. Nottinghamshire County Council would welcome
feedback on areas of improvement, which you can provide directly via the
app’s ‘Feedback’ section.
If you have an iPhone, you can download the app here. If you have an Android phone (including Samsung, LG, Google, Nokia, and other models), you can download the app here.